Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Google or Not to to Google-That is the question ;)

I my friends am what you would consider to be a "Googler". I am a fan and a dedicated user of this particular search engine, and for good reason I believe. Google has earned its way into my heart with its way with connecting me to the cyberspace world. To top it all off Google continues to add to it free services that it gives to its users. I would say that I am semi-addicted or almost addicted to Google. Although I do love what it is about I believe that if it were to disappear today I would not pass out at my desk (LOL seriously). I do have the URL's for most if not all of my favorite websites (which I do not use Google to find by the way ;)_) Overall, I do not believe that Google is to powerful or omnipresent. This company is rightfully gaining and keeping the LOYALTY of its users based on the unique qualities and services of the company. To say that we are too dependent on Google may be an over statement in my eyes. I believe that if Google were to leave today many other company's would pick up the pieces just fine, and users would readjust over time. But until that day comes I will remain a true and faithful Googler.

No comments:

Post a Comment