Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blogging With Tiffany B Brown-Prompt #1

Tiffany B. Brown caused my eyebrows to raise more than once in her interview. She definitely opened my eyes to different ways that blogging can be used. I really found it very interesting that she used her blogging as a form of a diary every once in a while. She used it as something she could refer to later while at the same time communicating with the world.

I would absolutely love to get into this "blogging thing" to see what types of people are interested in what I have to say and what type of community gets created from my own words. It would also be very interesting to see the variance in my opinions from time to time.

Reading this blog also made me do something I have not done in a while because of her statements about the opportunities that she was introduced to because of her blogging. I Googled myself! Hmmm...it made me realize that I need to update linkin page for one, but it also helped me to realize the power of the internet and your opinion together. Great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment