Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spike Lee @ NCC

So! The infamous Spike Lee visited North Central College this past Tuesday. So many people asked me what exactly did I think about his speech and persona of Mr. Spike Lee. I will try to withhold the passion that lies behind my words-Spike Lee's words were inspiring, I can definitely say that, but I did not think it was unique. I also thought that things got very interesting during Q&A, not that many of the questions were fully answered). Overall, I thought that the presentation and speech was alright (he could have dressed nicer though).

Side Note: I value those famous people that are doing things to create change within our neighborhoods, but I do not value those who think too highly of themselves and portray themselves as being "better than the rest"

THAT-IS-ALL---think what you may



1 comment:

  1. Andie,
    I feel the same way! I value the poeple that are trying to change the world around us, little by little! And I am trying to be one of them or atleast help them! :)

    ReplyDelete